- Finely dice 1 beetroot, toss in olive oil, season and bake at 400°F for 20 - 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 4 tsp TurmeriX®
- Pinch of salt
- Mix the above ingredients until it forms a dough.
- Roll out the dough between 2 slices of lightly greased parchment paper, dusting with additional flour as required.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with your favourite toppings. (We recommend tomato sauce, baby spinach, cheese, roasted beetroot, peppers and cherry tomatoes.)
- Bake for an additional 15 - 20 minutes or until cheese is golden.
Post adapted from TurmeriX Australia.