What are the Ingredients in TurmeriX®?
Turmeric, true cinnamon, stevia leaf, coconut powder, black pepper, sodium bicarbonate, green tea, kelp, ascorbic acid, fennel, vanilla, aniseed, ginger, clove, and cardamom.
Is TurmeriX® Organic?
We source the highest grade turmeric with the highest grade curcumin percentage possible; however, we do not have organic certification.
Is TurmeriX® Gluten and Dairy Free, non-GMO and/or Vegan?
Yes, our product is 100% guaranteed to be vegan, dairy and gluten free, and non-GMO.
How much Turmeric is in the TurmeriX® formula?
Well over 60% of our product is Turmeric.
Where does the Turmeric come from?
We source the turmeric from the Kerala region of India where they have been mastering the production of turmeric for over 4000 years. We only use turmeric which is steamed, not irradiated.
Where is TurmeriX® Made?
Mixed and made in Melbourne, Australia with both imported and Australian ingredients.
Instructions for Use
Recommended Oral Dose Capsules:
Adults (18 years and older) : Take 3 capsules 1-2 times per day with food. Do not exceed recommended serving. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products.
Recommended Oral Dose Powder:
Adults (18 years and older) - Take 1 heaping teaspoon (2.6 grams) 1-2 times per day. Mix with water, yogurt, smoothies, take as a herbal tea or add to food. Great in coffee and hot milk and honey. Do not exceed recommended service. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or health products.
What are the recommend uses of TurmeriX® powder and capsules?
The following information is based off our Health Canada License and documentation. TurmeriX® Powder and Capsules (NPN 80118350 and NPN 80118381):
- Antioxidant for good health.
- Helps in connective tissue formation.
- Helps in wound healing.
- Helps with immune function.
- Source of/An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health.
- Source of/An antioxidant that helps fight/ protect (cell) against/reduce (the oxidative effect of/the oxidative damage caused by/cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin supplement.
- Source of/Provides antioxidants.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve flatulent dyspepsia (carminative).
- Used in Herbal Medicine as a hepatoprotecant/liver protectant.
- Used in Herbal Medicine to aid digestion, increase bile excretion by the liver and stimulate the gall bladder.
Powder Product License #: 80118350 (issued May 2022 by Health Canada)
Capsule Product License #: 80118381 (issued May 2022 by Health Canada)
Cautions and Warnings (Canada)
The health and nutrition benefits of our products are numerous with each gram containing a variety of healing minerals and properties.
Medicinal Ingredients - TurmeriX® Powder
Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 12 weeks.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking antiplatelet medication, blood thinners, or any other medications or natural health products, as black pepper/piperine may alter their effectiveness. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breastfeeding, have diabetes, gallstones, a bile duct obstruction, stomach ulcers or excess stomach acid. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
Contraindications: Do not use this product if you are pregnant.