- 3 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced, peel on
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of cayenne
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp tahini
- ½ tsp TurmeriX®
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Using a bowl, toss the fries with coconut oil and seasonings until well coated.
- Evenly spread the fries on a lightly greased baking sheet. Arrange your fries in a single layer and don’t overcrowd, otherwise, they will never crisp up.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip each fry on a new side and return to baking for another 10 minutes- do this until all sides have been flipped (total of 35-40 minutes baking time). Sweet potatoes may burn on the edges slightly, this is okay, just taste test!
For the TurmeriX® Tahini Dip: In a small mixing bowl, simply combine all the ingredients until smooth. You can add a little more hot water (about 1 teaspoon at a time) until you’ve reached your desired consistency. Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container. Serve as a dip with the Sweet Potato Fries.
Note: You can substitute in regular potatoes for sweet potatoes.
Post adapted from TurmeriX Australia.