A great way to enjoy a summer salad with all the benefits of TurmeriX. It is so easy and features only delicious ingredients!
- 10 oz (300g) of rice vermicelli
- 2 small carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 small mini cucumbers, grated
- 10 oz (300g) frozen peeled shrimps
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 4-5 radishes, diced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbspTurmeriX
- Follow the instructions on package to soften the vermicelli.
- Add prepared vermicelli noodles once cold into salad bowl.
- Add carrots, cucumbers and radishes to the noodles.
- Cook shrimp according to package instructions with soy sauce.
- Add shrimp to the salad bowl. You can add them warm or cold.
- To prepare the dressing: mix all ingredients together and pour on top of your salad.
- Mix everything together, having noodles evenly covered with the dressing. Savor!
Variations: Substitute cashews or peanuts instead of sesame seeds.