- seeds from 2 large pumpkins
- 2 tsp TurmeriX®
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- dash of salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scrape out and remove seeds from the pumpkins. Wash and clean the seeds from pumpkin really well. Drain.
- In a pot, bring salted water to a boil (enough water so that it will cover the seeds). Place seeds into the boiling water for about 10 minutes.
- Drain the seeds, and let them dry on a tea towel.
- In a large bowl, mix together TurmeriX® , melted coconut oil and salt together. Then add pumpkin seeds. Toss until well coated.
- Transfer the seeds to a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) in a thin layer.
- Place in oven. Turn the seeds over about every 10 minutes, making sure they are not burning.
- Seeds should be done after about 30-40 minutes or golden.
- Season with additional salt if desired.