- 1 small cauliflower, cut into small florets
- Handful raw cashew nuts
- 2 large cloves garlic
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 handfuls greens (baby spinach)
- Small handful coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ cup cashews, soaked overnight or minimum 3 hours
- 1 tsp TurmeriX®
- Juice ½ lemon
- ¼ cup water (add a little at a time until you get consistency you want)
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Line baking tray with silicon baking mat.
- Place cauliflower, cashews and garlic on tray and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Place in oven to bake 25 mins, or until cauliflower starts to go golden-brown.
- To make dressing: drain cashews and add roasted garlic and all dressing ingredients to blender and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Arrange greens, cauliflower, and roasted cashews on serving plate and drizzle with TurmeriX® dressing and top with coriander.
Post adapted from TurmeriX Australia.