- 1 cup water
- ¾ tsp white sugar
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 ⅔ cup all purpose flour
- 1½ tbsp TurmeriX®
- 1¾ tsp yeast
- ½ cup Nutella
- Place all ingredients in the above order (except Nutella) into a bread machine. Select dough cycle. Once the bread machine starts mixing, check the consistency of the dough. If it is too dry add a bit more water, if it is too thin add a bit more flour. Use 1 tbsp at a time (water or flour) to achieve the desired soft, dough consistency. It is important to check the consistency of the dough before it starts the rising cycles.
- When the dough cycle is complete, remove dough from the machine. Roll out on a large cutting board to a 9"x13" (approximate size) rectangle.
- Spread Nutella over the dough, but not too close to the edge. Roll the dough along the long side up tightly. Cut into 12 equal sized pieces.
- Grease a 9x13" pan with butter. Place cut rolls into the pan.
- Cover and allow rolls to rise for about 40 minutes or until doubled in size. (Quick tip- preheat the oven to 150°F, then turn it off, place rolls in warm oven to rise for 20 minutes.)
- Once rolls have risen, preheat the oven to 350°F. Bake rolls for 15 minutes or until firm to the touch and golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and cool.
- Top with extra Nutella (as a glaze/icing!)
Makes 12 rolls.