- 1/3 cup popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp TurmeriX®
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- In a medium pot, on medium heat, melt the coconut oil.
- Add a few popcorn kernels, put the lid on. Once you start hearing the kernels pop, pour the rest of the kernels in the pot. Shake every 2 minutes until your popcorn is popped.
- In a small bowl; mix salt, pepper, garlic powder and TurmeriX®.
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on top of your popcorn and shake well.
- For more savoriness, add some melted butter...
Note: Cooking or eating with TurmeriX® might stain. You might find a little bit of yellow on your fingertips, so just make sure to wash your hands after snacking.