- 6 slices brioche bread (better if 2 days old)
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream (very cold)
- 2 tbsp TurmeriX®
- 1/3 cup butter
- Chives to decorate
- Salt and pepper
- Whip the cold cream into whipped cream. (For best results- place your bowl and beaters in the freezer at least for 1 hour before you start mixing).
- When the cream begins to have the consistency of whipped cream, incorporate 1 tbsp TurmeriX® (you can add more according to your taste).
- Reserve whipped cream in the fridge.
- Pour the milk into a shallow dish. In another dish, beat the eggs with the maple syrup, 1 tbsp TurmeriX®, and salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a large non-stick pan. Dip the slices of bread first in the milk, then in the beaten egg mixture. Place your bread in the hot pan and brown on both sides.
- Place the slices of French toast on your serving plate, cover them with a little whipped cream, then top with a slice of prosciutto and add some more whipped cream.
- Decorate with chives if you wish and serve immediately.