- 5 avocados (ripe)
- 1 lime
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups Panko breadcrumbs
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp TurmeriX®
- Mayonnaise, Ketchup or Ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the flour with 1 tbsp TurmeriX® , salt and pepper. In a second shallow dish, whisk together the eggs with 1 tbsp TurmeriX®. Pour the breadcrumbs to a third shallow dish.
- Prepare your avocados into wedges and squeeze some lime juice on top of them.
- Put the avocado slices in the flour mixture, then dip them in the eggs and then into the breadcrumbs, making sure all sides are coated.
- Place the breaded avocado slices on the baking sheet then spray them with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes, flip them once and spray them again with the cooking spray then bake them an additional 10 to 15 minutes until they’re golden brown.
- Serve the fries with your choice of dipping sauces.